Saturday 2 November 2013

Inspired By Me - 01

Inspired By Me!!

                I Woke Up From My Sleep But This Time The Mobile Didn’t Wake Me Up. It Was My Conscious That Woke Me Up. I Am Happy & Confident That I Will Achieve Something Great That My Parents & Friends Would Be Proud About Me. I Haven’t Done Anything, I Haven’t Prepared Anything, All I Believe Is I Will Do Someday Something That My Parents Would Be Proud Enough To Say My Name. I Am Sick, My Ears Bleed, I Feel Giddy Sometimes Of The Day Yet I Walk On My Own Strength, “Worried, Cried, Begged, Shattered” This Was Me. The Day I Woke Up I Felt I Am Going To Travel To The Next World Since I Couldn’t  Move Myself I Couldn’t Reach Myself To The Mobile Phone Next To Me. The Moment I Picked Up Some Courage & Said Even If I Die Now I Am Ready, I Am Good To Go, Worrying!! Crying!! Not Going To Give Me Life. I Closed My Eyes Went Back To Sleep Assuming Myself That I Am Going To Be No More Just With A Shed Of Tear Out Of My Near End. I Started Dreaming About What All I Have Missed, What All I Have Done Bad, Recollected Memories All One By One In My Mind Wondering About What Have I Done So Far. I Found Myself To Be Zero A Very Big ZERO. That Moment I Recited A Line From my Heart In My Native Tamil Language
“ Un Kaiyai Nambi Endrum Poraadu,           
Un Vazhkai Vetri Endrum Kaanume,
ThozhiVi Unnai Vaatum Pothu Thuvandu             Pogathe,
Vetri Unnai Nerungum Pothu Perumai Kollathe”.
                  
“Fight Trusting In You, Your life Will Be Glorious,
Never Shatter When You Fail, Never Be Proud When You Succeed”.

                I Slept Repeating These Lines All Over Again, It Was Afternoon I Stood Up From My Bed Thinking About Everything I Underwent In The Past, The Boxing Match, Surgeries, Dismissal From College, Health Issues, Hospitals, Treatment, Tablets, Restless Nights, Restricted Life Habits. I Made Up My Mind Started Walking Through The Future Cleansing All My Thoughts About What’s Going To Happen Next, I Wanted To Live For The Short Future That I Am Going To Live In.  Tears Rolled Down Through My Eyes Never Cared To Wipe My Tears I Left My Thinking Roll On What I Have Gone Through.

To Be Continued...
Check Back

No comments:

Post a Comment